For bending Electrical Metallic Tubing (1/2", 3/4", 1") or Rigid Conduit (1/2", 3/4")
1) The markings are cast into the bender body and raised on both sides for better visibility while in use
2) Each bender features a deeply serrated step to help prevent slippage when applying force during a bend
3) The flat hook surface provides a starting point for each bend while the grooved internal hook helps prevent the conduit from slipping during the bend
4) Lightweight aluminum for easy handling
5) Strong enough for every day use
6) Exceptional, durable, heat-treated materials for extra strength
7) Malleable iron is also available.
Packaging & Shipping
EVT Electrical is an UL listed, CE attested and ISO 9001:2008 certified factory, engaged in manufacturing of electrical conduit fittings. Our products include EMT tubings, IMC conduits, IMC elbows, RMC conduits, IMC/Rigid couplings, BS31 conduits, BS4568 conduits, lock nuts, conduit bushings, liquid-tight connectors, and metal boxes. We also provide OEM service.
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee.